Any member of Chaplain Ambassadors Peace Mission that dies on active service shall be entitled to the following benefits:
- It is the duty of Chaplain Ambassadors Peace Mission to bury her officer’s official on the account of death but where a local church/mosque, family members or association insist in burying the officer/deceased/ corpse themselves,the Organization shall pull out.
- There shall be a State Burial for the deceased.
- Replacement with immediate family or sibling may be considered.
- The organization shall care for the deceased family for a year or less depending on the circumstances.
- Active unit commanders, state commanders, patrons, matrons, associates, board members and chairman in council are entitled to state burial on account of death.
- In the case of non – active service officer the state command where the officer served shall take full responsibility of the burial arrangements.
- In the event of non – active service, normal death or otherwise stated, the state shall take full responsibility of the junior officer while the board shall direct for senior officers burial arrangement.
- Condolence visits shall be accorded to the deceased family with a purse to be determined by the team.