Any member of Chaplain Ambassadors Peace Mission seeking a marriage rite, wedlock or holy matrimony in the Church of God or Mosque anywhere anyplace shall have the following benefits.
- Commissioned Officers seeking to wed in full regalia (Ceremonial) shall be allowed provided they are faithful, loyal, obedient and disciplined to the core.
- It shall be the primary duty of the celebrant to organize his/her ceremony.
- The state commands shall take full responsibility of organizing ceremonial parade for the officer or celebrant and ceremonial guards mounted for him.
- The state commands shall render the celebrant the deserving service such as morally, physically, financially supporting and encouraging depending on the weight of the state command.
- In the case of involving the Commandant General, the celebrant shall bear the cost as specified (from N400, 000 – N500, 000 covering flight, contingent, administrative, running cost and hazard allowance.)
- In the case of a non – commissioned officers, the state commander must ensure the officer fulfills all his/her financial obligations (full payment of training fee and other dues), he should be allowed to wed with full ceremonial regalia and ceremonial guards mounted for him.
- In the case of a federal officer, unit commanders, state commanders, matrons, patrons, associates including the board of trustees and item A,B,C,D,E,Fshall be applicable to them except the Chairman in Council.