RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- There shall be rules of engagement and or operational guidelines strictly guiding the mode of operations of this service with the eye of the law in a separate documents
- Failure to observe the mode of operations as stated in article 4E (i) shall be severely dealt with.
- Any attempt to divert or ignore or omit by error or commission of provisions of the rules of engagement shall be sanctioned (punished) according to the appropriate laws of this constitution
- All unit commanders, acting commanders, substantive commanders, spokesman Secretary General, General Officers Commanding (GOC), Assistant Commandant Generals, Deputy Commandant Generals must adhere strictly the rules of engagement of this service, failure to comply shall face sanctions (punishment) as appropriate.
- As contained in Article 4bof this constitution defaulters shall be sanctioned (punished) accordingly.